P2P Carsharing Market Size and Share Analysis Report by Car Type (Economy, Executive, Luxury) - Global Industry Revenue Estimation and Demand Forecast to 2030
세계의 P2P(Peer to Peer) 카셰어링 시장 규모는 2021년에 15억 9,800만 달러 이상, 2030년에는 72억 2,500만 달러 이상에 달해 향후 수년간 약 18%의 CAGR로 추이할 것으로 예측됩니다.
세계의 P2P 카셰어링(P2P Carsharing) 시장에 대해 분석했으며, 시스템의 개요 및 배경 사정/시장의 기본 구조와 주요 시장 촉진·억제 요인/시장 규모의 실적 및 예측/차종별·지역별 상세 동향/시장의 경쟁 상황/주요 기업 개요 등 정보를 조사했습니다.
제1장 분석 배경 사정
제2장 분석 방법
제3장 주요 요약
제4장 산업 전문가/KOL의 목소리
제5장 시장 구분의 정의
제6장 산업 전망
- 시장 역학
- MaaS(서비스로서 모빌리티) 도입
- 기업 합병·인수(M&A)
- 촉진 요인
- 비용 효율적이고 편리한 모빌리티 서비스
- 온실가스 배출에 대한 우려 증가
- 신흥국에서 자동차의 전동화와 카셰어링 서비스 보급 침투
- 도시 도로의 정체 악화
- 시장 예측에 대한 촉진 요인의 영향 분석
- 억제 요인
- 자동차 소유에 대한 소비자의 욕망
- 사이버 공격이나 정보 유출의 위협
- 시장 예측에 대한 억제 요인의 영향 분석
- COVID-19의 영향
- Porter’s Five Forces
제7장 세계 시장 규모 및 예측
- 시장 수익 : 차종별(2017-2030년)
- 시장 수익 : 지역별(2017-2030년)
- 북미 시장 규모 및 예측
- 시장 수익 : 차종별(2017-2030년)
- 시장 수익 : 국가별(2017-2030년)
- 유럽 시장 규모 및 예측
- 아시아 태평양 시장 규모 및 예측
- 남미 시장 규모 및 예측
- 중동·아프리카 시장 규모 및 예측
제8장 기업 개요
- Turo Inc.
- Social Car SL
- GoMore ApS
- SNCF Reseau Group
- Getaround Inc.
- HyreCar Inc.
- Car Next Door Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Hiyacar Ltd.
- JustShareIt Inc.
- Zoomcar Inc.
According to the market research study published by P&S Intelligence, the size of the peer-to-peer carsharing market was a little over $1,598 million in 2021, and it will reach beyond $7,225 million in 2030, at a CAGR of about 18% in the years to come.
Executive Cars Are Demanded the Most
Executive cars had the largest share, of above 40%, in the past. This is mainly because of their lower rental cost as compared to the quality and comfort they offer to travelers.
Moreover, with the fast financial growth in numerous countries, such as China and India, the count of carsharing businesses is rising, and investors are funding more startups every year.
Therefore, the manufacturing of these cars is being increased to offer better transport services to corporate employees, thus strengthening the global P2P carsharing service availability.
GHG Emissions Propelling Shift to Carsharing
The apprehensions of environmental agencies over the degradation of the air quality are allowing for numerous initiatives by governments for curbing the emissions, by plummeting the possession of private automobiles. Carsharing is a solution for limiting the impact of GHGs on the environment.
Moreover, countries are increasing their efforts to increase the consciousness of transportation systems that are sustainable. Several countries are developing low- and zero-emission transport systems, where the vehicles used for sharing are typically electric.
Europe led the P2P carsharing market in the past, with a share of 40%. Due to the thickly populated cities and rising pollution, the EU continues to highlight the necessity for green technologies, for facilitating a decrease in emissions.
Furthermore, the market stalwarts and governments in the region are focusing on integrating EVs into sharing fleets, along with driving private EV adoption.
APAC will have the fastest growth in the future, of around 23%. This would be because India and China have augmented their emphasis on new mobility services and EVs.
Furthermore, in China, there is an increase in the use of EVs in shared mobility platforms, for promoting a greener environment. With the continued government support in the form of incentives and policies, China will demonstrate healthy growth in the future.
North America will also grow fast in the future, primarily because of the stringent regulations for curbing environmental emissions.
The U.S. Clean Air Act, regulating the vehicle emission control program, emphasizes the implementation of strict standards for plummeting automobile emissions.
As per the National Conference of State Legislatures, the popularity of P2P carsharing has substantially grown recently, partially because of the flexibility it offers to consumers.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Research Background
- 1.1 Research Objectives
- 1.2 Market Definition
- 1.3 Analysis Period
- 1.4 Market Data Reporting Unit
- 1.5 Market Size Breakdown by Segment
- 1.5.1 Market Segmentation by Car Type
- 1.5.2 Market Segmentation by Region
- 1.6 Key Stakeholders
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
- 2.1 Secondary Research
- 2.1.1 Paid
- 2.1.2 Unpaid
- 2.1.3 P&S Intelligence Database
- 2.2 Primary Research
- 2.2.1 Breakdown of Primary Research, by Region
- 2.2.2 Breakdown of Primary Research, by Industry Participant
- 2.2.3 Breakdown of Primary Research, by Designation
- 2.2.4 Breakdown of Primary Research, by Company Type
- 2.3 Market Size Estimation
- 2.4 Data Triangulation
- 2.5 Currency Conversion Rates
- 2.6 Notes and Caveats
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
Chapter 4. Voice of Industry Experts/KOLs
Chapter 5. Definition of Market Segments
- 5.1 By Car Type
- 5.1.1 Economy
- 5.1.2 Executive
- 5.1.3 Luxury
Chapter 6. Industry Outlook
- 6.1 Market Dynamics
- 6.1.1 Trends
- 18.104.22.168 Introduction of mobility as a service (MaaS)
- 22.214.171.124 Mergers and acquisitions
- 6.1.2 Drivers
- 126.96.36.199 Cost-effective and convenient mobility services
- 188.8.131.52 Growing concerns over greenhouse gas emissions
- 184.108.40.206 Vehicle electrification and growing adoption of carsharing services in developing countries
- 220.127.116.11 Worsening urban road congestion
- 18.104.22.168 Impact analysis of drivers on market forecast
- 6.1.3 Restraints
- 22.214.171.124 Consumers' aspirations for vehicle ownership
- 126.96.36.199 Threat of cyberattack and data breach
- 188.8.131.52 Impact analysis of restraints on market forecast
- 6.2 Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 6.3.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 6.3.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.3.3 Intensity of Rivalry
- 6.3.4 Threat of New Entrants
- 6.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
Chapter 7. Global Market Size and Forecast
- 7.1 Overview
- 7.2 Market Revenue, by Car Type (2017-2030)
- 7.3 Market Revenue, by Region (2017-2030)
- 7.3.1 North America Market Size and Forecast
- 184.108.40.206 Market revenue, by car type (2017-2030)
- 220.127.116.11 Market revenue, by country (2017-2030)
- 7.3.2 Europe Market Size and Forecast
- 18.104.22.168 Market revenue, by car type (2017-2030)
- 22.214.171.124 Market revenue, by country (2017-2030)
- 7.3.3 APAC Market Size and Forecast
- 126.96.36.199 Market revenue, by car type (2017-2030)
- 188.8.131.52 Market revenue, by country (2017-2030)
- 7.3.4 LATAM Market Size and Forecast
- 184.108.40.206 Market revenue, by car type (2017-2030)
- 7.3.5 MEA Market Size and Forecast
- 220.127.116.11 Market revenue, by car type (2017-2030)
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- 8.1 Turo Inc.
- 8.1.1 Business Overview
- 8.1.2 Product and Service Offerings
- 8.2 Social Car SL
- 8.2.1 Business Overview
- 8.2.2 Product and Service Offerings
- 8.3 GoMore ApS
- 8.3.1 Business Overview
- 8.3.2 Product and Service Offerings
- 8.4 SNCF Reseau Group
- 8.4.1 Business Overview
- 8.4.2 Product and Service Offerings
- 8.4.3 Key Financial Summary
- 8.5 Getaround Inc.
- 8.5.1 Business Overview
- 8.5.2 Product and Service Offerings
- 8.6 HyreCar Inc.
- 8.6.1 Business Overview
- 8.6.2 Product and Service Offerings
- 8.6.3 Key Financial Summary
- 8.7 Car Next Door Australia Pty. Ltd.
- 8.7.1 Business Overview
- 8.7.2 Product and Service Offerings
- 8.8 Hiyacar Ltd.
- 8.8.1 Business Overview
- 8.8.2 Product and Service Offerings
- 8.9 JustShareIt Inc.
- 8.9.1 Business Overview
- 8.9.2 Product and Service Offerings
- 8.10 Zoomcar Inc.
- 8.10.1 Business Overview
- 8.10.2 Product and Service Offerings
Chapter 9. Appendix
- 9.1 Abbreviations
- 9.2 Sources and References
- 9.3 Related Reports