컨택센터 아웃소싱 시장 : 성장, 동향, 예측(2020-2025년)
Contact Center Outsourcing Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
Mordor Intelligence Pvt Ltd
컨택센터 아웃소싱 시장 규모는 2020-2025년의 예측기간 중 9%의 CAGR로 성장할 것으로 예측됩니다. 스마트 컨택센터 아웃소싱 기업과 IP 콜센터는 피크 수요시 적절한 수의 에이전트를 스케줄링하고, 채널의 적절한 코스를 설정하여 클라이언트와의 제휴 방법에 이점을 가져옵니다. 그들은 첨단 CRM 및 VOIP 소프트웨어, 운영을 스케일업하기 위한 네트워크 플랫폼을 사내에서 장비 또는 개발하고 있습니다. 마찬가지로 E-Commerce 클라이언트가 판매를 실시하거나 신제품을 도입할 경우 이러한 아웃소싱 기업은 오프 시즌의 관리, 스케줄링, 스케일업 또는 레이오프(일시 해고)를 클라이언트가 처리할 필요가 없도록 기능과 자원을 갖추고 있습니다. .
- 한편 고객 측에서는 1회 교환으로 해결되는 문제가 우수한 서비스 경험의 가장 중요한 측면이라고 보여집니다. 예를 들어 소비자가 무엇을 요구하고 있는지 잘 이해하기 위해 Genesys가 실시한 조사에서는 다양한 연령의 소비자가 다양한 레벨의 공감을 기대하고, 고령자는 조직으로부터의 이해를 보다 요구하는 것으로 밝혀졌습니다.
- Genesys의 조사 데이터는 소비자가 맞춤형 서비스를 인식하는 정도가 지역이나 국가 레벨에서 다른 점도 나타내고 있습니다. 독일의 77%와 영국의 75% 고객은 과거 5년간 고객 서비스에서 어떠한 맞춤형 활동을 하고 있는 것을 목격할 가능성이 가장 높다고 보여졌습니다. 반면 일본의 3분의 1과 뉴질랜드의 33% 고객은 서비스의 맞춤화가 감소했다고 생각하고 있습니다.
- COVID-19의 발생과 재택근무(WAH) 우선의 작업 실시 체제가 되고 있는 가운데 시장 벤더는 WAH 촉진과 사업 확대에 적극적으로 임해 왔습니다. 예를 들어 2020년 4월 시점에서 Teleperformance는 재택근무 솔루션 목표를 달성하고, 4월에는 코어 비지니스 운영 스탭의 66%, 즉 15만 5,000명 이상의 에이전트가 재택근무를 실시했습니다.
세계의 컨택센터 아웃소싱(Contact Center Outsourcing) 시장을 조사했으며, 시장 개요, 시장 성장 촉진요인 및 저해요인 분석, 시장 기회, COVID19의 영향, 서비스 종류·최종 이용 산업·지역별 시장 규모 추정과 예측, 경쟁 상황, 주요 기업 개요 등 체계적인 정보를 제공합니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제3장 주요 요약
제4장 시장 인사이트
- 시장 개요
- Porter's Five Forces 분석
- 멀티 채널 고객 참여 동향(챗봇, 소셜 미디어 등)
- 컨택센터에서의 첨단 분석 성장 등 기타 새로운 동향
- COVID-19의 영향
제5장 시장 역학
제6장 시장 세분화
- 서비스 종류별
- 메일 서포트
- 채팅 서포트
- 음성(오프쇼어, 온쇼어)
- 최종 이용 산업별
- 은행, 금융 서비스, 보험
- 정부, 방위
- IT, 통신
- 북미(미국, 캐나다)
- 유럽(서부 및 동부)
- 아시아태평양(인도, 필리핀 등)
- 중동과 아프리카
제7장 경쟁 정보 - 기업 개요
- Atento SA
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
- DATAMARK Inc.
- Scicom Berhad
- Firstsource Solutions Limited
- Teleperformance, SA
- TTEC Holdings Inc.
- HGS Ltd.
제8장 투자 분석
제9장 향후 기회
The Contact Center Outsourcing Market is expected to reach a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period (2021-2026). Smart contact center outsourcing companies and IP call centers offer advantages on how to work with clients from scheduling the right number of agents for peak demand times, and the right course of channels. They are equipped or develop in-house their sophisticated CRM and VOIP software, network platform for scaling up operations. Similarly, if an e-commerce client has a sale, or introduces a new product. These outsourcing companies have the capability and resource so that their client does not have to handle management, scheduling, scaling-up, or layoffs in off-season periods.
- Whereas, on the customer front, an issue resolved in a single interaction is considered as the most critical aspect of excellent service experience. To further understand what consumers seek in redressal, for instance, genesis conducted a study in which Consumers of varying ages expect different levels of empathy, with older generations wanting more understanding from organizations.
- The Genesys survey data also indicated that the degree to which consumers recognize personalized service varies on a regional/country level. Customers in Germany with 77% and the U.K. at 75% were regarded as most likely to observes some kind of personalized activity in customer service being happened in the past five years. Alternatively, one-third of those in Japan and New Zealand with 33% think service has become less personalized.
- With the outbreak of COVID-19 and work at home (WAH) becoming a preferred mode of carrying operations, vendors for the market studied have been active in promoting WAH and expanding their business. For instance, As of April 2020, Teleperformance, reached its work-at-home solutions target, with a penetration rate of 66% of operational staff in its core business, or more than 155,000 agents, working from home in April.
Key Market Trends
Multi Channel Customer Engagement Trends are Expected to Boost the Market Growth
- Being viewed as a strategic customer engagement tool, the multi-channel approach by contact centers enable more robust relationships with customers. The rise of data collection, analysis, and data science can be considered as a prime driver for the same. The access to data, businesses are basing their decision on actionable insights, thus, leading to better solutions for both customers and companies. Therefore, tech-savvy organizations are observed to have been opting for a multi-channel approach where customers' needs can be addressed across multiple platforms.
- With digital transformations and customers being available at multi-platforms, the creation of satisfied customers is dependent on a smooth, hassle-free experience. This is possible via catering to their preferred mode of communication for their customers as the communication technology adoption on the contact center level. Key considerations to opt for multi-channel customer engagement has been attributed to the need for personalized content and availability at all platforms. The personalized experience delivery has led the engagement strategies to retain an average of 89% of customers, as compared to companies without such plans retaining 33%.
- Currently, 95% of organizations believe that customer service plays into brand loyalty, as per Microsoft 2018 studies. Another study by American Express suggests that about 33% of consumers switch brand preferences after one instance of poor customer service.
- Among various services, chat has developed as the most preferred channel of engagement over the past few years. By offering real-time chat options during the shopping experience and across post-purchase needs, 73% of customers suggested that live chat has been the most satisfying way of communicating with a business. With the increasing demand for seamless and efficient multi-channel engagement trends, the market for contact center outsourcing is expected to increase.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
- The primary reason behind the growth of voice service being shifted offshore was reduced cost. Still, after the 2008 recession, the cost to operate locally dropped, which in turn reduced the profit gained by moving overseas, and this proved as a significant growth driver for the growth of contact center outsourcing in the United States and other parts of North America. For instance, Teleperformance opened its New Center in Cape Town in partnership with E.ON. The company in November 2019, inaugurated its new contact center where the company's teams will handle selected voice and non-voice contacts, including webchat and email from customers wishing to join E.ON, change tariffs, discuss their accounts, move home and renew their agreements.
- Earlier contact center service was generally managed in-house and increased the operational challenges which further resulted in poor customer service experience, but with the increased demand for personalized service and real-time access to resources needed to solve their problems, there is a shift in business focus towards enhanced customer experience to increase the level of customer retention, the trend of on-shore outsourcing is experiencing an upward trend in the region.
- Back in December 2019, a study by the Genesis company revealed that nearly 52% of U.S. respondents become frustrated when soliciting customer support. This figure matches with U.K. respondents as well. But in comparison to the responses from India, the number is around 60%. This is a highlight of the major issue being faced when outsourcing contact center needs.
- The region is also witnessing growth in the field of analytics, cloud, and network infrastructure. With the rapid technological growth, increasing multichannel trends, and high level of technology adoption, the cloud adoption in the contact center outsourcing market is expected to witness an upward trend shortly.
The Contact Center Outsourcing market is competitive with mild fragmentation and multiple vendors with region-specific operations. Many companies are increasing their market presence by investing in introducing new or improved solutions or by entering into strategic mergers and acquisitions.
- In June 2020, TTEC Holdings, Inc. announced the availability of virtual contact center solutions in the Asia Pacific and European regions. The at-home solutions are a combination of the quality management and security of TTEC's brick-and-mortar contact center operations. The speed, flexibility, and favorable cost structure determine the edge that its virtual contact center can deliver. The solution is made available across the United States, Canada, Philippines, and Greece and would launch to Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and India soon.
- In May 2020, Riot Games signed a partnership with Atento to provide services to Brazilian players. The project covers different stages, such as recruitment, selection, and training 100% remotely due to the latest events caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHT
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 4.3 Multi-channel Customer Engagement Trends(Chatbots | Social Media Etc.)
- 4.4 Other Emerging Trends Like Growth Of Advanced Analytics In The Contact Center
- 4.5 Impact of COVID-19 on the Facial Recognition Industry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.1 Market Drivers
- 5.2 Market Challenges
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 6.1 By Service Type
- 6.1.1 Email Support
- 6.1.2 Chat Support
- 6.1.3 Voice (Off-shore, On-shore)
- 6.1.4 Other Services
- 6.2 By End-user Industry
- 6.2.1 BFSI
- 6.2.2 Government and Defence
- 6.2.3 Healthcare
- 6.2.4 IT and Telecom
- 6.2.5 Retail
- 6.2.6 Manufacturing
- 6.2.7 Other End-user Industries
- 6.3 Geography
- 6.3.1 North America (US, Canada)
- 6.3.2 Europe(Western and Eastern)
- 6.3.3 Asia-Pacific(India, Philippines, etc.)
- 6.3.4 Latin America
- 6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
- 7.1 Company Profiles*
- 7.1.1 Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
- 7.1.2 DATAMARK Inc.
- 7.1.3 Scicom Berhad
- 7.1.4 Firstsource Solutions Limited
- 7.1.5 Teleperformance, SA
- 7.1.6 TTEC Holdings Inc.
- 7.1.7 Startek
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES