산화아연 안료 시장 : 성장, 동향, 예측(2020-2025년)
Zinc Oxide Pigments Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 - 2025)
Mordor Intelligence Pvt Ltd
산화아연 안료 시장 규모는 예측기간 중 3% 이상의 CAGR로 확대될 것으로 예측됩니다. 시장을 견인하는 주요 요인은 페인트와 코팅의 수요 증가입니다. 반면 COVID-19 발생에 의해 야기된 불리한 상황이 시장 성장을 저해하고 있습니다.
도료 및 코팅 부문은 예측기간 중 산화아연 안료 시장을 독점할 것으로 예상됩니다.
아시아태평양은 최대의 시장이 되고 있으며, 중국, 인도, 일본 등의 국가로부터 소비가 증가하고 있기 때문에 예측기간 중 가장 급성장할 것으로 보입니다.
세계의 산화아연 안료(Zinc Oxide Pigments) 시장에 대해 조사했으며, 시장 개요와 함께 최종사용자 업계별, 지역별 동향 및 시장에 참여하는 기업 개요 등을 제공합니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제3장 주요 요약
제4장 시장 역학
- 성장 촉진요인
- 성장 억제요인
- COVID-19 발생에 의해 야기되는 불리한 상황
- 엄격한 환경 규제
- 업계의 밸류체인 분석
- Porter's Five Forces 분석
제5장 시장 세분화
- 최종사용자 업계별
- 페인트와 코팅
- 중동 및 아프리카
제6장 경쟁 상황
- 합병과 인수, 합작투자, 제휴, 협정
- 시장 점유율/순위 분석
- 주요 기업이 채용하는 전략
- 기업 개요
- BASF SE
- Hakusui Tech
- Hemadri Chemicals
- MLA Chemicals Private Limited
- Natural Pigments Inc.
- PAN-CONTINENTAL CHEMICAL CO. LTD
- US Zinc
제7장 시장 기회와 향후 동향
The market for zinc oxide pigments is expected to register a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The primary factor driving the market studied is the increasing demand for paints and coating. On the flip side, unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are hindering the growth of the market.
- The paints and coatings segment is expected to dominate the zinc oxide pigments market over the forecast period.
- The Asia-Pacific region represents the largest market, and it is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period due to the increasing consumption from countries like China, India, and Japan.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Rubber
- The rubber industry is expected to be one of the largest markets for zinc oxide pigments.
- Zinc oxide pigments are widely used in the rubber industry due to its excellent properties, acting as activators for sulfur vulcanization to reduce the vulcanization time.
- Additionally, zinc oxide pigments also enhance the physical properties of rubber.
- The global tire production in 2019 was estimated to reach 255 million units, a 5% increase from 2018 (where it posted a growth of 6% from 2017). It is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 2-3% over the forecast period
- Therefore, the demand for zinc oxide pigments from the rubber industry is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to account for the largest market for zinc oxide pigments during the forecast period. The growing industries, such as rubber, paints and coatings, electronics, and chemicals, in countries, including China and India, are expected to boost the demand for the market studied in the region.
- According to the China Rubber Industry Association (CRIA), China's truck and bus tire production in 2019 decreased by more than 10% compared to 2018. This adverse situation is expected to reduce the growth of the overall rubber demand, which is further expected to affect the market studied in the country.
- China hosts a vast construction sector, and the developments in the infrastructure and residential sectors in the past two years have supported its growth at large. These growing construction activities are propelling the demand for paints and coatings, which further is expected to boost the demand for the market studied.
- China has been majorly driven by ample developments in the residential and commercial construction sectors, which are supported by the growing economy. In China, the housing authorities of Hong Kong launched several measures to push-start the construction of low-cost housing. The officials aim to provide 301,000 public housing units for the ten years till 2030.
- In India, the government has initiated projects, such as 100 smart cities and 'Housing for All by 2022', which are expected to drive the residential construction market through the forecast period immensely. Furthermore, the country which launched more than 1,800 housing projects in the country (of which more than 50% was of high-rise buildings) is expected to launch even a more significant number of projects by the end of 2020.
- Furthermore, countries such as Japan and South Korea are also contributing to the growth of the market studied. Japan and South Korea are significant hubs of wafer manufacturing across the world. The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) identified advanced manufacturing as one of the fastest-growing electronics manufacturing sectors, the market for which is likely to reach a value of about USD 270 billion by 2020.
- This includes smart factory and IoT-related technologies. With an increase in the production of such industrial products, the application of the market studied in electronics is likely to increase in the coming years. This is expected to drive further the demand for zinc oxide pigments market over the forecast period.
The zinc oxide pigments market is partially consolidated. The major companies of the market studied include BASF SE, U.S. Zinc, PAN-CONTINENTAL CHEMICAL CO. LTD, Natural Pigments Inc., and Hakusui Tech, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Growing Demand from Paints and Coatings
- 4.1.2 Other Drivers
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- 4.2.2 Stringent Environmental Regulations
- 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 End-user Industry
- 5.1.1 Paints and Coatings
- 5.1.2 Agriculture
- 5.1.3 Pharmaceutical
- 5.1.4 Electronics and Electrical
- 5.1.5 Rubber
- 5.1.6 Chemical
- 5.1.7 Other End-user Industries
- 5.2 Geography
- 5.2.1 Asia-Pacific
- 126.96.36.199 China
- 188.8.131.52 India
- 184.108.40.206 Japan
- 220.127.116.11 South Korea
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.2.2 North America
- 22.214.171.124 United States
- 126.96.36.199 Canada
- 188.8.131.52 Mexico
- 5.2.3 Europe
- 184.108.40.206 Germany
- 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
- 18.104.22.168 Italy
- 22.214.171.124 France
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
- 5.2.4 South America
- 188.8.131.52 Brazil
- 184.108.40.206 Argentina
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
- 5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
- 22.214.171.124 South Africa
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 BASF SE
- 6.4.2 EverZinc
- 6.4.3 Hakusui Tech
- 6.4.4 Hemadri Chemicals
- 6.4.5 MLA Chemicals Private Limited
- 6.4.6 Natural Pigments Inc.
- 6.4.7 Norzinco
- 6.4.8 PAN-CONTINENTAL CHEMICAL CO. LTD
- 6.4.9 U.S. Zinc
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS