세계의 모듈형 실험실 자동화 시장 : 성장, 동향, 예측(2019-2024년)
Modular Laboratory Automation Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
Mordor Intelligence Pvt Ltd
세계의 모듈형 실험실 자동화 시장은 2018년에 28억 6,668만 달러 규모에 달하고, 2019-2024년의 예측기간 중 10.63%의 CAGR로 성장해 2024년까지 51억 1,299만 달러에 달할 것으로 예상됩니다. 반자동 및 수동의 방법을 완전하게 자동화된 시스템으로 꾸준히 대체하는 실험실의 자동화에 의해 의료 연구실 환경이 변화되었습니다. 이러한 자동화 시스템에 의해 인간의 실수가 크게 절감되고 시간이 절약되기 때문에 무균 환경에서는 유익합니다. 테스트, 스크리닝 등의 일상적인 실험실 프로세스는 자동화되고 있습니다. 자동화 툴에 의해 동시 요구를 실시간으로 처리할 수 있으며, 생산성과 처리량에 대한 현저한 개선을 보이고 있습니다.
세계의 모듈형 실험실 자동화(Modular Laboratory Automation) 시장에 대해 조사 분석했으며, 시장 개요, 시장 역학, 시장 세분화, 지역별 시장 분석, 경쟁 상황, 주요 기업 등에 대한 체계적인 정보를 제공합니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제3장 주요 요약
제4장 시장 역학
- 시장 개요
- 산업 밸류체인 분석
- 업계의 매력 - Porter's Five Forces 분석
- 공급업체의 협상력
- 바이어/소비자의 협상력
- 신규 참여업체의 위협
- 대체 제품의 위협
- 경쟁 정도
- 시장 성장 촉진요인
- 방대한 양의 데이터의 보다 높은 재현성과 효과적인 관리의 필요성
- 숙련된 인재 부족을 보충하는 신뢰성 높은 자동화 솔루션의 필요성
- 시장 성장 저해요인
제5장 시장 세분화
- 기기 및 소프트웨어별
- 자동 액체 처리기
- 자동 플레이트 처리기
- ASRS(Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems)
- 응용 분야별
- Drug Discovery
- 임상 진단
제6장 경쟁 상황
- 기업 개요
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Danaher Corporation
- Hudson Robotics Inc.
- Becton Dickinson
- Synchron Lab Automation
- Siemens Healthcare
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Tecan Group Ltd
- Agilent Technologies
제7장 투자 분석
제8장 시장 기회 및 향후 동향
※ 이 페이지에 게재되어 있는 내용은 최신판과 약간 차이가 있을 수 있으므로 영문목차를 함께 참조하여 주시기 바랍니다. 기타 자세한 사항은 문의 바랍니다.
The modular laboratory automation market was valued at USD 3171.41 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 5656.509 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 10.63% over the forecast period (2020 - 2025). Laboratory automation has transformed the medical laboratory space, by steadily replacing semi-automatic and manual methods with fully automated systems. These automation systems are beneficial in sterile environments, wherein human error is greatly reduced and time is saved. Routine laboratory processes, such as testing, screening, etc., are automated. Automation tools can process concurrent requests in real-time, showing marked improvement in productivity and throughput.
- Modular laboratory automation (MLA) has helped clinical and pre-clinical studies by developing, optimizing and streamlining the laboratory workflow. Laboratory automation is widely employed in clinical diagnostics for sample preparation, distribution, screening and archiving.
- Liquid handlers and robotic arms are gradually becoming handy for performing different tasks with increased efficiency in modular laboratory environments. Conversely, the automation tools are also handling the demand for systematic execution of specific tasks like running ELISA assays.
- The major hindrance to the growth of this market is high capital investment cost and obtuse rate of adoption in the small and medium scale industry.
Scope of the Report
Laboratory automation is defined as any device, software or process that requires minimal human intervention and improves the efficiency of the laboratory. Laboratory automation includes the use of robots, machine, conveyors, software, vision, etc..Various equipment, and software depending upon the application can be used in modular laboratory automation.
Key Market Trends
Automated Liquid Handlers Equipment Account for the Largest Market Share
- Liquid handlers are usually employed in biochemical and chemical laboratories. Automated liquid handling robots help in dispensing samples and other liquids in laboratories.
- Automated liquid handlers minimize run times and maximize accuracy. Moreover, liquid handlers are capable of operating across a wide range of volumes, extending into nanolitres, thus proving their usefulness in dispensing operations.
- Leading companies have set the benchmark for the development of automated liquid handlers, and are constantly investing in developing premium products for increasing productivity in an effective manner.
- The evolution of the liquid handlers capable of handling minute volumes of liquids has contributed to the rapid development of modular lab automation systems in the market.
- According to the Robotics Industries Association, the life science sector has the third highest growth in industrial robots in term of automated liquid handlers, automated plate handlers, robotic arms & others to meet up the demand.
- According to Parker, one of the trends in life science robotics, is fluidics getting simpler in robotic analyzers. This trend arose because clinical laboratories and hospitals cannot afford an instrument to go down when critical samples are involved. Certain robotic systems that used to have 50 needles on the end of a dispensing unit and lots of tubing increasingly use special valve manifolds that eliminate the need for tubing and result in less chance for failure. The manifolds basically minimize the chance for leakage.
Asia- Pacific to Witness Significant Growth Rate
- In the Asia-Pacific region, the prolongation of economic and demographic trends, further health-care reforms, and the policies articulated in the government's five-year plan are expected to propel the growth of the market. The high growth market opens new growth opportunities for the vendors of the lab automation solutions to expand their footprint.
- For instance, in China from the pharmaceuticals industry to medical products to consumer health, it remains one of the world's most attractive markets, and by far the fastest-growing of all the large emerging ones. Though there has been some decline in recent time, it remains a significant market for modular lab automation in Asia-Pacific.
- Many organizations are adopting modular laboratories, offering low cost and reliable solutions. Modular laboratory automation is experiencing a growing demand in the market. South Korea is expected to become one of the technologically advanced nations. With the increasing adoption of automation and innovations in technology by local companies is expected to boost the growth of the industry.
The modular laboratory automation market is fragmented due to the rapid growth in the number of clinical and pre-clinical studies across the globe has created faster imperative in sample analysis. It reduces both the machine downtime and manpower. With growing demand, companies are entering into the market making the market attractive as well as competitive. Some of the key players in the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Danaher Corporation, Becton Dickinson, Siemens Healthcare, Synchron Lab Automation, Honeywell International Inc., Perkinelmer Inc., among others.
- April 2019 - PerkinElmer and Helix launched, a new genetic screening test offering clinical-grade DNA sequencing and interpretation designed to help users manage their own health by learning about their underlying disease risks.
- February 2019 - Danaher Corporation entered into a definitive agreement with General Electric Company to acquire the Biopharma business of GE Life Sciences ("GE Biopharma") for a cash purchase price of approximately $21.4 billion.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Study Deliverables
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
- 4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 4.4 Market Drivers
- 4.4.1 Need for Higher Reproducibility and Effective Management of Vast Amounts of Data
- 4.4.2 Need for Reliable Automation Solution to Substitute the Unavailability of Skilled Personnel
- 4.5 Market Restraints
- 4.5.1 Slower Adoption Rates in Small- and Medium-sized Organizations
- 4.5.2 High Capital Requirements
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 By Equipment and Software
- 5.1.1 Automated Liquid Handlers
- 5.1.2 Automated Plate Handlers
- 5.1.3 Robotic Arms
- 5.1.4 Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- 5.1.5 Software
- 5.1.6 Analyzers
- 5.2 By Field of Application
- 5.2.1 Drug Discovery
- 5.2.2 Genomics
- 5.2.3 Proteomics
- 5.2.4 Clinical Diagnostics
- 5.2.5 Other Fields of Application
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 North America
- 18.104.22.168 United States
- 22.214.171.124 Canada
- 5.3.2 Europe
- 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
- 188.8.131.52 Germany
- 184.108.40.206 Spain
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of the Europe
- 5.3.3 Asia-Pacific
- 18.104.22.168 China
- 22.214.171.124 Japan
- 126.96.36.199 South Korea
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of the Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Company Profiles
- 6.1.1 Thermo Fisher Scientific
- 6.1.2 Danaher Corporation
- 6.1.3 Hudson Robotics Inc.
- 6.1.4 Becton Dickinson
- 6.1.5 Synchron Lab Automation
- 6.1.6 Siemens Healthcare
- 6.1.7 Perkinelmer Inc.
- 6.1.8 Honeywell International Inc.
- 6.1.9 Tecan Group Ltd
- 6.1.10 Agilent Technologies
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS