세계의 맘모그래피 워크스테이션 시장 예측(-2025년) : 모달리티별(멀티모달, 스탠드얼론), 용도별(첨단 영상 진단, 임상 리뷰, 진단 스크리닝), 최종 사용별 - 신종 코로나바이러스 감염증(COVID-19)의 누적적 영향
Mammography Workstation Market Research Report by Modality (Multimodal and Standalone), by Application (Advance Imaging, Clinical Review, and Diagnostic Screening), by End-use - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
세계의 맘모그래피 워크스테이션 시장 규모는 2019년 4973만 달러에서 2025년말에는 7594만 달러로, 7.31%의 CAGR로 성장할 것으로 예측되고 있습니다.
세계의 맘모그래피 워크스테이션 시장을 분석했으며, 시장의 최신 동향 및 촉진·억제요인, 전체적인 시장 규모의 동향 전망, 모달리티별·용도별·최종 사용별 및 지역별·주요 국가의 상세 동향, 시장 점유율 구조 및 최신 시장 경쟁 동향, 주요 기업의 개요, 신종 코로나바이러스 감염증(COVID-19)에 의한 현재까지의 누적적 영향 등의 정보를 정리하여 전해드립니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제4장 시장 개요
제5장 시장 역학
- 세계 각국에서 유방암의 유병률 상승
- 암환자의 조기진단에 대한 관심의 증대
- 고령자 인구의 증가
- 시장 기회
- 컴퓨터 지원 진단에서 첨단 기술과의 융합(인공지능 등)
- 워크스테이션 설계 및 소프트웨어에 관한 연구개발(R&D)
제6장 시장 인사이트
- Porter의 산업 분석
- 신규 진출기업의 위협
- 대체품의 위협
- 고객의 교섭력
- 공급업체의 교섭력
- 업계내부의 경쟁 상태
- COVID-19의 누적적 영향
- 클라이언트 커스터마이제이션
제7장 세계의 맘모그래피 워크스테이션 시장 : 모달리티별
제8장 세계의 맘모그래피 워크스테이션 시장 : 용도별
- 첨단 영상 진단(첨단 이미징)
- 임상 리뷰
- 진단 스크리닝
제9장 세계의 맘모그래피 워크스테이션 시장 : 최종 사용별
- 유방암 센터
- 병원, 영상 진단 센터
제10장 아메리카의 맘모그래피 워크스테이션 시장
제11장 아시아태평양의 맘모그래피 워크스테이션 시장
제12장 유럽, 중동 및 아프리카의 맘모그래피 워크스테이션 시장
제13장 경쟁 구도
- FPNV 포지셔닝 매트릭스
- 시장 순위 분석
- 시장 점유율 분석
- 경쟁 시나리오
- 합의, 협업·제휴
- 신제품 발매와 개량
제14장 기업의 유저빌리티 개요
- Agfa Gevaert NV
- Aycan Medical Systems, LLC.
- Barco NV
- Benetec Advanced Medical Systems
- BRIT Systems, Inc.
- Carestream Health
- EIZO Corporation
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Metaltronica SPA
- Planmed OY
- Sectra AB
- Siemens Healthcare
- Three Palm Software
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Mammography Workstation Market is expected to grow from USD 372.85 Million in 2020 to USD 521.38 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Mammography Workstation Market is expected to grow from EUR 326.92 Million in 2020 to EUR 457.15 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Mammography Workstation Market is expected to grow from GBP 290.63 Million in 2020 to GBP 406.41 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Mammography Workstation Market is expected to grow from JPY 39,793.04 Million in 2020 to JPY 55,644.88 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Mammography Workstation Market is expected to grow from AUD 541.43 Million in 2020 to AUD 757.11 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Mammography Workstation to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Modality , the Mammography Workstation Market studied across Multimodal and Standalone.
Based on Application, the Mammography Workstation Market studied across Advance Imaging, Clinical Review, and Diagnostic Screening.
Based on End-use , the Mammography Workstation Market studied across Breast Care Centers, Hospitals & Diagnostic Imaging Centers, and Researchers & Academia.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Mammography Workstation Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Mammography Workstation Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Mammography Workstation Market including Agfa Gevaert NV, Aycan Medical Systems, LLC., Barco NV, Benetec Advanced Medical Systems, BRIT Systems, Inc., Carestream Health, ContextVision, EIZO Corporation, Esaote, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hologic, Konica Minolta, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medi-Future, Metaltronica SPA, Planmed OY, Sectra AB, Siemens Healthcare, and Three Palm Software.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Mammography Workstation Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Mammography Workstation Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Mammography Workstation Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Mammography Workstation Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Mammography Workstation Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Mammography Workstation Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Mammography Workstation Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Application Outlook
- 3.4. Modality Outlook
- 3.5. End-use Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing prevalence of of breast cancer worldwide
- 18.104.22.168. Growing awareness in cancer patients regarding the early disease diagnosis
- 22.214.171.124. Increasing geriatric population
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. High cost of ownership and procedures
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Integration of advanced technology such as AI in computer aided diagnosis
- 184.108.40.206. R&D in workstation design and software
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Resource limitation to the mammography education and training
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Mammography Workstation Market, By Modality
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Multimodal
- 6.3. Standalone
7. Global Mammography Workstation Market, By Application
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Advance Imaging
- 7.3. Clinical Review
- 7.4. Diagnostic Screening
8. Global Mammography Workstation Market, By End-use
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Breast Care Centers
- 8.3. Hospitals & Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- 8.4. Researchers & Academia
9. Americas Mammography Workstation Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Mammography Workstation Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Mammography Workstation Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Agfa Gevaert NV
- 13.2. Aycan Medical Systems, LLC.
- 13.3. Barco NV
- 13.4. Benetec Advanced Medical Systems
- 13.5. BRIT Systems, Inc.
- 13.6. Carestream Health
- 13.7. ContextVision
- 13.8. EIZO Corporation
- 13.9. Esaote
- 13.10. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- 13.11. GE Healthcare
- 13.12. Hologic
- 13.13. Konica Minolta, Inc.
- 13.14. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 13.15. Medi-Future
- 13.16. Metaltronica SPA
- 13.17. Planmed OY
- 13.18. Sectra AB
- 13.19. Siemens Healthcare
- 13.20. Three Palm Software
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing