인도네시아에서는 전자담배 제품에 57%의 세금을 부과하고 있습니다.
인도네시아의 담배 시장에 대해 조사 분석했으며, 최신 소매 판매 데이터, 주요 기업, 주요 브랜드, 시장에 영향을 미치는 전략적 분석, 시장 예측 등을 포함한 체계적인 정보를 제공합니다.
1. 인도네시아의 무연담배, 전자담배 제품, 가열식 담배 시장 : 카테고리 분석
- 경쟁 구도
- 카테고리 지표
- 카테고리 데이터
2. 인도네시아의 담배 시장 : 산업 개요
- 주요 요약
- 시장 지표
- 시장 데이터
- 정보 출처
Whilst there were negligible sales of smokeless tobacco or heated tobacco in the Indonesian market in 2019, e-vapour products continued to see double-digit current value growth, although the growth rate slowed significantly compared with the previous three years. Upon the implementation of 57% excise tax for e-cigarettes in Indonesia in 2018 (which is seen as the date of legalisation of e-vapour products in the country), manufacturers were aggressive in adding production capacity.
Euromonitor International's‘Smokeless Tobacco, E-Vapour Products and Heated Tobacco in Indonesia report’ offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: E-Vapour Products, Heated Tobacco Products, Smokeless Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Smokeless Tobacco, E-Vapour Products and Heated Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- E-vapour products dominates, but a pushback has started
- Trials for heated tobacco products to gauge interest
- High fragmentation of open vaping systems and the launch of closed systems
2020 AND BEYOND
- COVID-19 impact
- Affected products within smokeless tobacco, e-vapour products and heated tobacco
- Recovery and opportunities
- Table 1 Number of Adult Vapers 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Smokeless Tobacco, E-Vapour Products and Heated Tobacco by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Smokeless Tobacco, E-Vapour Products and Heated Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of E-Liquids by Nicotene Strength: % Value 2018
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of E-Vapour Products: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of E-Vapour Products: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 7 Distribution of E-Vapour Products by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Tobacco Heating Devices: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Tobacco Heating Devices: % Volume Growth 2021-2024
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Heated Tobacco: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Heated Tobacco: % Volume Growth 2021-2024
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Smokeless Tobacco, E-Vapour Products and Heated Tobacco by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Smokeless Tobacco, E-Vapour Products and Heated Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- COVID-19 impact on tobacco
- COVID-19 country impact
- High value growth due to price rises, with flavours maintaining consumers' interest
- Changes of leadership in cigarettes and cigars and cigarillos
- The 2020 drop in demand is likely to be temporary, and new products are set to enter the market
- Legislative overview
- Summary 1 Legislation Summary at a Glance
- Minimum legal smoking age
- Smoking prevalence
- Tar levels
- Health warnings
- Plain packaging
- Advertising and sponsorship
- Point-of-sale display bans
- Smoking in public places
- Flavoured tobacco product ban
- Vapour products
- Table 14 Number of Adult Smokers by Gender 2014-2019
- Table 15 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 16 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources