세계 및 CIS 국가의 탄소섬유(Carbon Fiber) 시장을 분석했으며, 탄소섬유의 특징과 생산 방법, 세계 시장 구조와 동향, CIS 국가에서의 탄소섬유 및 관련 제품(탄소섬유를 기반으로 생산된 제품) 생산·소비·무역·가격 동향, 대형 제조업체/수요자 개요, 향후 시장 동향 전망 등의 정보를 정리하여 전해드립니다.
제1장 전반적 특징, 원재료, 생산 기술
- 탄소섬유의 전반적인 특징
- 탄소섬유 원재료와 생산 기술
- PAN 선구체(PAN precursor) 획득을 위한 기술
제2장 세계 시장 분석(과거 26년간)
- 업계의 발전 역사
- 생산량 동향, 주요 기업, 소비 구조
- 가격 분석
- 세계의 탄소섬유 시장 발전 예측(-2025년)
제3장 CIS 국가의 탄소섬유 생산 동향(과거 8년간)
- 원재료 공급량
- 품질 요건
- 탄소섬유/관련 제품 제조업체
제4장 러시아의 탄소섬유 대외무역 동향(과거 8년간)
- 탄소섬유/관련 제품 수출액
- 탄소섬유/관련 제품 수입액
제5장 러시아의 탄소섬유 제품 가격 분석(과거 5년간)
- 탄소섬유/관련 제품 수입 가격
- 탄소섬유/관련 제품 국내 가격
제6장 러시아의 탄소섬유 소비 동향(과거 7년간)
- 러시아의 탄소섬유 생산·소비 밸런스, 분야별 소비 구조
- 탄소섬유 주요 소비 영역, 최대 수요자
제7장 러시아의 탄소섬유 시장 발전 예측(-2025년)
부록 : CIS 국가의 탄소섬유/관련 제품 제조업체 연락처 정보
This report is the first edition of the study of the carbon fiber market in the world and CIS countries.
The purpose of the study is to analyze the carbon fiber market of the world and CIS countries.
The object of the study is carbon fiber, as well as materials based on it
This work is a desk study. The data of the Federal State Statistics Service (Rosstat), the data of the customs statistics of the Russian Federation, the materials of the branch and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of securities issuers, Internet sites of producers and consumers of carbon fiber and materials based on it were used as sources of information.
Chronological framework of the study: 2010-2017; forecast - 2018-2025.
Geography of the survey: Russian Federation, Belarus - detailed market analysis; world market - general information about the dynamics and characteristics.
The report consists of 7 chapters, contains 144 pages, 43 tables and 29 figures.
The first chapter provides general information about carbon fibers, their technical characteristics and applications. Also in this chapter, the main types of raw materials for the production of carbon fibers are examined and the technology of their production is described.
The second chapter of the report is devoted to the review of the world market of carbon fiber. It examines the history of the industry, provides information on the world's major manufacturers of this product, indicating their production capacity and characteristics of the products. This chapter presents the price analysis of carbon fiber materials, the sectoral structure of carbon fiber consumption and the forecast for the development of the world market.
The third chapter explores the carbon fiber market in the CIS. The data on the main players of the market, their production capacities, the nomenclature of the output products are given. dynamics of production in 2010-2017.
In the fourth chapter, data on foreign economic transactions of Russia with carbon fiber and materials based on it in 2010-2017 are analyzed. The main exporters and directions of export supplies are determined, the regional import structure of these products is given, the largest Russian importers are identified.
In the fifth chapter, a price analysis is conducted on the Russian carbon fiber market. It contains data on export, import prices for products, as well as prices of Russian producers on the domestic market.
The sixth chapter is devoted to the consumption of carbon fiber in Russia. This chapter shows the balance of production, consumption, exports and imports of these products in Russia in 2010-2016, the sectoral consumption structure is estimated, and the main consumers of carbon-based products are identified based on it.
In the seventh chapter, a forecast is given for the development of the Russian carbon fiber market until 2025.
The Appendix provides contact information for producers of carbon fiber and materials based on it in the CIS.
Table of Contents
1. General characteristics, raw materials and production technology
- 1.1. General characteristics of carbon fibers
- 1.2. Raw materials and technology for the production of carbon fibers
- 1.3. The technology of obtaining PAN precursor
2. Review of the world market in 1992-2017.
- 2.1. History of the industry development
- 2.2. Dynamics of production, the main players, the structure of consumption
- 2.3. Price analysis
- 2.4. Forecast of the development of the world market of carbon fiber until 2025.
3. Carbon fiber production in the CIS (2010-2017).
- 3.1. Supply of raw materials
- 3.2. Quality requirements
- 3.3. Manufacture of carbon fiber and materials based on it
- 3.3.1. Russia
- 3.3.2. Belarus
4. Foreign economic operations of Russia with carbon fiber (2010-2017).
- 4.1. Export of carbon fiber and materials based on it
- 4.2. Import of carbon fiber and materials based on it
5. Analysis of prices for products from carbon fiber in Russia (2013-2017).
- 5.1. Import prices for carbon fiber and materials based on it
- 5.2. Prices of Russian producers for carbon fiber and materials based on it
6. Consumption of Carbon Fiber in Russia (2010-2016)
- 6.1. The balance of production and consumption, the branch structure of carbon fiber consumption in Russia
- 6.2. The main areas of carbon fiber consumption, the largest consumers
7. Forecast of the development of the carbon fiber market in Russia until 2025.
Appendix: Contact details of manufacturers of carbon fiber and materials based on it in the CIS
List of tables
- Table 1. Comparative characteristics of reinforcing fibers
- Table 2. Comparative characteristics of carbon fibers on the basis of various types of raw materials
- Table 3. Evolution of carbon fiber strength on the basis of pitch, and various types of PAN fibers, GPa
- Table 4. Comparative characteristics of different structural materials
- Table 5. Change in world capacities for production of carbon fiber in 1992-2015, kt
- Table 6. Technical characteristics of carbon fiber produced by TORAY
- Table 7. Technical characteristics of carbon fiber produced by Toho Tenax
- Table 8. Technical characteristics of carbon fiber produced by Hexcel
- Table 9. World capacities for production of carbon based on pitch
- Table 10. Technical characteristics of pitch carbon fiber produced by Mitsubishi Chemical
- Table 11. Technical characteristics of pitch carbon fiber produced by Nippon Graphite Fiber
- Table 12. Technical characteristics of the carbon yarn in accordance with GOST 28008-88
- Table 13. Technical characteristics of the carbon structural tape in accordance with GOST 28006-88
- Table 14. The volume of production of products based on carbon fiber in Russia in 2010-2017, t
- Table 15. Technical characteristics of carbon fiber produced by LLC Argon
- Table 16. Technical characteristics of carbon threads produced by LLC Argon
- Table 17. The main indicators of financial and economic activities of LLC Argon in 2009-2016, million rubles
- Table 18. Technical characteristics of carbon fiber produced by LLC "Alabuga-Volokno"
- Table 19. The main indicators of financial and economic activities of LLC "Alabuga-Volokno" in 2011-2015, million tons
- Table 20. Types of discrete fibers produced by LLC "ZUKM"
- Table 21. Technical characteristics of the carbon bundle VMN-4 manufactured by LLC "ZUKM"
- Table 22. Technical characteristics of high-modulus carbon bundles produced by LLC "ZUKM"
- Table 23. The main indicators of financial and economic activities of OOO ZUKM in 2009-2016, million rubles
- Table 24. The main financial and economic indicators of JSC Prepreg-SCM activities in 2011-2015, million rubles
- Table 25. The main financial and economic indicators of OOO Prepreg-Dubna in 2011-2015, million rubles
- Table 26. Performance indicators of LLC Porsche Modern Materials in 2014-2015, million rubles
- Table 27. Technical characteristics of carbon fiber produced by LLC "Balakovo Carbon Production"
- Table 28. The main fields of application of carbon materials produced by JSC "Svetlogorsk Khimvolokno"
- Table 29. Technical characteristics of graphitized carbon fibers produced by JSC "Svetlogorsk Khimvolokno"
- Table 30. Technical characteristics of activated carbon fibers produced by JSC "Svetlogorsk Khimvolokno"
- Table 31. The volume of exports of Russian manufacturers of UVM and products, t
- Table 32. The volume of export of UVM in the regional context in 2012-2017, t
- Table 33. The volume of imports of UVM in the regional context in 2010-2017, t
- Table 34. The main suppliers of carbon materials to Russia in 2010-2017, t
- Table 35. The main importers of carbon fiber and materials in Russia in 2011-2017, t
- Table 36. Average prices for some types of imported products from carbon fiber in 2013-2017, $ / kg
- Table 37. Prices for some types of products LLC "Argon" in 2016-2017, rubles / kg excluding VAT
- Table 38. Prices for carbon fiber of Russian and foreign producers, rubles / kg
- Table 39. Average export prices for the products of Russian producers in 2012-2017, $ / kg
- Table 40. Prices for some products of HC "Composite"
- Table 41. Balance of production-consumption of materials based on carbon fiber in Russia in 2010-2016, t
- Table 42. The share of composite materials in various types of technology
- Table 43. The volume of purchases of carbon materials by Russian companies in 2013-2017.
List of figures
- Figure 1. Modulus of elasticity and tensile strength of various materials
- Figure 2. Thermal conductivity and electrical resistivity of various materials
- Figure 3. Varieties of weaving of structural fabrics
- Figure 4. Basic scheme for manufacturing prepreg by impregnation method
- Figure 5. Change in fiber structure during heat treatment
- Figure 6. Scheme of the production process for the production of carbon fiber based on PAN
- Figure 7. Dynamics of global consumption of carbon fiber in 1999-2016, kt
- Figure 8. Branch structure of world consumption of carbon fiber in 2016 g,%
- Figure 9. Capacities of the world's major carbon fiber producers, kt
- Figure 10. Classification of carbon fibers by qualitative characteristics and areas of their application
- Figure 11. Evolution of the use of composite materials in Boeing aircraft
- Figure 12. Application of composite materials in the Airbus A380
- Figure 13. Forecast of the development of the world market of carbon fiber to 2025, kt
- Figure 14. Forecast of the development of the industrial segment of consumption of carbon fiber to 2025, kt
- Figure 15. Dynamics of production of PAN fiber LLC "Composite-fiber" in 2011-2016, t
- Figure 16. Structure of JSC "Holding Company" Composite "
- Figure 17. Dynamics of production of carbon fiber LLC Argon, t
- Figure 18. Dynamics of production of carbon fiber by LLC "Alabuga-Volokno" in 2015-2017, t
- Figure 19. Dynamics of production of carbon materials of OJSC "SvetlogorskKhimvolokno" in 2011-2016, t
- Figure 20. Dynamics of foreign trade operations with carbonaceous fibrous materials in 2010-2017, t
- Figure 21. Structure of exports of carbon materials by product in value terms in 2016,%
- Figure 22. Dynamics of imports of materials based on carbon fiber in 2007-2017, t, million $
- Figure 23. Geographical structure of Russian imports of carbon fiber and materials in 2010-2016,%
- Figure 24. Commodity Structure of Import of Carbon Fiber Materials in 2016
- Figure 25. Branch structure of consumption of imported UVM in Russia in 2016,%
- Figure 26. Dynamics of production, consumption, export and import of carbon fiber in Russia in 2010-2016, t
- Figure 27. Structure of carbon fiber consumption in Russia in 2016,%
- Figure 28. The potential development of wind generation in Russia
- Figure 29. The forecast of development of the market of a carbon fiber in Russia till 2025, t